DEARBORN - It's no secret that Ken Block has a passion for the Ford RS lineage. Originally built to compete in the Group B era of the World Rally Championship, Block's Ford RS200 is one of 200 units that were required to be built to meet homologation rules. Block's car features an Evolution variant of the 4-cylinder turbo motor, custom tuned to make 700+ horsepower. It also features a custom, gloss black paint job with matte black vinyl laid on top, upgraded interior, custom KW coilover suspension, fifteen52 wheels and Toyo Tires.
- Power: 700+ horsepower on pump gas (800+ on race gas).
- Body: 1986 Ford RS200 Group B rally car (1 of 200 units built for the World Rally Championship's legendary Group B homologation).
- Engine: 2.1L, turbocharged 4-cylinder (1 of only 24 Evolution motor packages built).
- Transmission: Sequential.
- Suspension: KW Suspension custom coilovers.
- Interior: Custom updated sueded interior.
- Exterior: Custom gloss black paint with matte black vinyl wrap.
- Wheels: Fiftteen52 Forged 3pc Evo SC, 18"
- Tires: Toyo Tires Proxes R888R
Ken Block's Focus RS has been his daily driver since it's release in 2016. It's equipped with fifteen52 Turbomacs and Toyo R1R tires, and powered by a Ford 2.3L turbochared 4-cylinder EcoBoost engine.
- Power: 350hp / Torque: 350 ft·lb.
- Body: 2016 Ford Focus RS 5-door in custom Hoonigan wrap
- Engine: OEM 2.3L turbocharged 4-cylinder EcoBoost.
- Transmission: OEM 6 Speed Manual.
- Suspension: ST Suspension Coilovers.
- Brakes: OEM Brembo.
- Interior: OEM Recaro Seats, SYNC Navigation.
- Wheels: Fifteen52 Forged Monoblock Turbomac.
- Tires: Toyo Tires Proxes R1R
Click here to watch Ken Block show off his RS vehicles in his latest video.