- All-new Ford GT supercar is the culmination of years of Ford innovations in light-weighting, aerodynamics and efficient EcoBoost engines
- Ford GT is powered by second-generation twin-turbo Ford EcoBoost V6 engine
Ford GT Racing
JUN 17, 2016 | Ford Performance Video
Ford GT Documentary: The Return: Chapter 5 (The Road to Le Mans)
DEARBORN, Mich. -- After a year of development, the Ford GT takes on its toughest challenge yet – the Le Mans 24 Hours. This weekend, the No. 68 Ford GT starts the race from the pole position in an all-Ford GT front row, but it hasn’t been an easy road. Episode of “The Return” features some of the major milestones in the Road to Le Mans.
Five episodes started on March 17:
- Episode 1: “The Return: The Decision” -- Bill Ford, Raj Nair and Dave Pericak discuss what it will take to be successful with the all-new Ford GT.
- Episode 2: “The Cutting Edge” -- Ford GT represents the best and newest technology Ford has to offer – elements that will benefit the full product lineup.
- Episode 3: “Let’s Race” -- Tells the story of the Ford GT’s racing debut at the Rolex 24 At Daytona.
- Episode 4: “A Driver’s Perspective” -- Tells the story from the drivers’ point of view, from what it was like to be selected to competing at the Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Episode 5: “The Road to Le Mans” -- The race to the starting line comes to a close at last at the 2016 Le Mans 24 Hours.