DEARBORN - Whether you’re a road or track enthusiast, the Ford Performance 2013-17 Focus ST Calibration with Spark Plugs can increase the power and excitement of your Focus ST while maintaining the Ford Performance warranty.
Available now, the Ford Performance Focus ST Calibration with ProCal3 significantly increases the torque of the Focus ST up to 4200 rpm with a maximum of 90 lb-ft torque increase at 2800 rpm on 93 octane fuel. In addition to increasing performance, the 2013-17 Focus ST Calibration uses a revised sound symposer software to fine-tune your engine and produce a more natural engine sound that adds to the level of excitement you feel whether you’re driving on your daily commute or opening up on the track.
The 2013-17 Calibration with Spark Plugs fits 2013-17 Focus ST with 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4 engine. Calibration is easy to install, but to maintain Ford Performance’s warranty it is required to be installed by a Ford or Lincoln Dealer or ASE certified technician. Premium (91 octane or higher) fuel only.
2013-2017 Focus ST Performance Calibration is also available in the following kits:
- 2013-2017 FOCUS ST CALIBRATION, SPARK PLUGS AND COLD AIR INTAKE M-9603A-FSTA
- 2013-2017 FOCUS ST FR1 POWER UPGRADE PACK M-FR1-FSTA
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike many of our competitors, this Ford Performance calibration is 50-states emissions legal and eligible for limited warranty when installed by a Ford or Lincoln Dealer or ASE certified technician. See the Ford Performance Warranty section for more information.
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
- Spark plugs gapped to 0.028-inch (0.71mm)