Clubs & Groups
COUGAR CLUB OF AMERCIA
Website : www.cougarclub.org
The Cougar Club of America (CCOA) is dedicated to the history, appreciation, preservation, and legacy of the Mercury Cougar, Ford Motor Company’s luxury sports car produced from 1967 to 2002. Founded in 1980, CCOA represents Cougar owners worldwide, with owners and enthusiasts that are fans of all model years.
Beyond its role as a catalyst for a worldwide community of Cougar enthusiasts, CCOA has led work to document the Cougar’s history and establish standards and guidance for judging and restoration. The club maintains registries for the car generally and for limited-production and high-performance models, such as the Eliminator, Dan Gurney Special, and GT-E. The CCOA also partners with regional Cougar clubs across the country to support national shows and promote interest in the Cougar. CCOA membership provides valuable benefits and connects members with an extensive network of owners and enthusiasts for project advice, shows and social events, and other support.
· Subscription to CCOA’s award winning publication, At the Sign of the Cat
· Invitations to special events
· Official membership card and decal
· Eye-catching window decal that identifies you as a fellow Cougar enthusiast
· Dynamic, all new online merchandise store
· Free classified advertisements in both At the Sign of the Cat and on the club’s website
· Access to the Cougar National Database and model-specific registries